Happy Summer 2021 Sale
Surprise, the summer sale is on!
Please read the full description and FAQ below.
🌊 Welcome to Summer 2021! 🚲
To celebrate the turning of the wheel and the changing of the seasons, we’re offering a limited-time sticker sale… available until June 9th, end of day.
For $28 (shipping/delivery and setup included), you will receive 225 stickers on standard gloss vinyl. Each sticker will be die-cut: this means that instead of resting upon a square of backer paper, each sticker will be cut out by itself. No visible backer. ✨ A perfect shape of vinyl goodness ✨ 🤓
There are a few options for shapes: we are not doing kiss cut, but you can choose 3″ circles or squares. If your image is longer and skinnier, you can choose 4 × 2¼” ovals or rectangles. By default, all images will have a white border around the edge.
As you check out, please make sure your shipping address is correct to avoid delays!
And feel free to contact us on Instagram if you experience any issues…
- Q: What if I want a different material or size?
- A: This sale is for specific parameters, so if you want something different check out the regular product pages.
- Q: What if I want more than one design?
- A: For an extra $3 per image (for file setup), we will divide the 225 stickers evenly among your designs. You can choose different shapes (circle, square, oval, or rectangle) for each one. Limit 5 images. This website will let you upload one image. Please send the other files in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the shape style specified for each one, and include your order number.
- Q: What if I don’t want a white border?
- A: We can cut straight through the color, but this will add several days onto processing time. You’ll get your stickers later. Specify this in your image file email.
- Q: How will the orders be fulfilled?
- The stickers are produced in Portland, OR. If you live outside of Portland, your order will be shipped using United States Postal Service. If you are local, we will either ship or deliver ($28 price remains the same for everybody).
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Circle, Square, Oval, Rectangle